Von: Clinical biochemistry discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Colley, Michael
Gesendet: Montag, 18. Juli 2011 16:29
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: CA125

Should be accompanied by a note saying something like "CA125 is increased in all cases of ascites. Level tends to be related to the degree of ascites. NOT diagnostic of Ovarian cancer"

I don't do it on patents with ascites 'cos it's meaningless (except as a measure of whether their ascites is getting better or worse).

Michael