From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Noah Gardiner
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 11:35 AM
Subject: Re: [ACADEMIC-STUDY-MAGIC] Occult practices and the drug trade

No money in it? I'm talking about the humanities, of course there's no money in it. Illegal? I'm not suggesting that a bunch of academics sit around taking drugs and then write about it. I'm talking about analyses of how drugs have been configured rhetorically, institutionally, how attitudes toward them have changed over time, etc.

- Noah