hi all,
myself and john bowers recently done an exhibition where we recreated john dee and edward kelley's table of practice accompanied by some enochian-ish performances.i will upload all the photos and audio recordings and post the link here when its up.for now there's 1 photo, only on facebook :/http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150287041850649&set=t.536330528&type=1&theater
http://ryanjordan.org/
"these practitioners practice dark hypnosis
  in psychoactive hyperventilation clubs"