Dear All

Apologies for cross- posting.

Please find below an advert for a brand new project post based at our Welney centre in the East of England.

I would be grateful if you could send on to anyone you think might be interested.

Thanks and best wishes,

Ann

Public Engagement Officer

WWT Welney

37.5 Hours per week to include weekends & bank holidays

Fixed-term contract until May 2014

£22,348 - £23,524 pa

The Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust (WWT) is a leading wetland conservation organisation saving wetlands for wildlife and people across the world.  We have a network of visitor centres dedicated to engaging people with wetlands and their wildlife including over 2,000 hectares of wetland habitats.

We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative individual to develop both the commentated bird feeds and other forms of engagement at WWT Welney to help deliver an enhanced visitor experience.  You will play a vital role in improving the quality and quantity of conservation related learning outcomes enjoyed by our visitors. You will also have an integral role in helping to develop similar presenter-led events across WWT’s other eight centres.

The successful candidate will be educated to A-level standard or equivalent in a relevant subject with previous experience of engagement, project management and delivering presentations to a variety of audiences. Experience of working within a heritage, environmental, tourism, arts or hospitality industry, with a strong focus on quality customer care is desirable.

For more information, and to apply for the role, please visit http://jobs.wwt.org.uk/vacancies/

Closing date for applications is 1st July 2011

First interview date is 14th July 2011

Saving wetlands for wildlife and people

Registered Charity Number England & Wales, no 1030884 and Scotland, no SC039410

Ann Nicol
Head of Learning

Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust (WWT)
Slimbridge, Glos GL2 7BT, UK

T        01453 891199
F        01453 890827
M       07554 402 190
E        [log in to unmask]
W       wwt.org.uk

Logo

Visit www.wwt.org.uk/our-work/wetlandtalent

This message is confidential and for the sole use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. It may not be disclosed, copied or distributed in any form unless it contains an express statement to the contrary.

The Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent. Any personal opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect the policy of the organisation.

Company Registered Address: Slimbridge, Gloucestershire, GL2 7BT.
Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust (WWT) is a charity registered in England & Wales (No. 1030884) and in Scotland (No. SC039410) and a company limited by guarantee (No. 2882729).
Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust (Trading) Ltd. (Company No. 2541350) is a wholly owned subsidiary of WWT.
Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust (Consulting) Ltd. (Company No. 2277255) is a wholly owned subsidiary of WWT.