Dear Tunicate Friends -

I thought you would like to know that papers from the 3rd International
Invasive Sea Squirt Conference are starting to be available as
open-access corrected proofs on Aquatic Invasion's web site. Papers may
be viewed and downloaded from this link
http://www.aquaticinvasions.net/2011/IISSC2010.html  As of this morning
there are three papers on the web site and several others in the queue
for technical processing that should be on the web site very soon. So
check back often to see the new papers.

We expect that the full special issue, consisting of 17 research papers
from the conference, will be the December 2011 issue of Aquatic Invasions.

All the best, Andrea

Dr. Andrea Locke
Research Scientist, Environmental Sciences
Fisheries and Oceans Canada
Gulf Fisheries Centre
P.O. Box 5030, Moncton, New Brunswick
Canada, E1C 9B6
PLEASE NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS: [log in to unmask]
(506) 851-6248 Fax: (506) 851-2079
Toll-free invasive species reporting line: 1-866-759-6600