From: Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Alessandra Forti
Sent: 24 June 2011 15:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: APEL data not going in

PS According to my logs though yesterday we have started to publish again after 15 days.

cheers
alessandra

On 24/06/2011 15:39, Alessandra Forti wrote:
Hi John,

nope the first ticket was a hardware problem at RAL.

Cristina del Cano Novales 2011-05-23 12:10 Public Diary:
Hi Alessandra,

We've had some hardware issues with the APEL consumer. The service has now been moved to a different machine while we fix the problems.

Can you try to publish and let me know if it still fails?

Cheers,
Cristina

The last part concerns minor corrections we applied since I had to republish a big chunk of data anyway.

cheers
alessandra