Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes [mailto:TB-
> [log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Peter Gronbech said:
> I assume you are trying to make the number of jobs running /waiting
> figure more accurate in which case why did you not also ask about
> t2ce06 which is our second cream ce driving the main cluster.

I was just looking for one example where they were the same and one not, but I can point out t2ce06 as well.

> On another matter the number of logical and physical cpu's is correctly
> reported, as we carefully ensure that the number of cpu's advertised by
> each ce adds up to the correct total.

Indeed - the sites can fix that, but not the CE values. Incidentally, has anyone in the UK tried the cluster node? It will be supported by the EMI version of CREAM so it should allow this to be fixed properly, i.e. each distinct cluster will only need to be published once.

Stephen