Hi Jeremy,

My thoughts on these tasks are as follows:

Staged rollout - Sure. I'd like to figure out how that is supposed to work, and check that it does work that way.

On-duty coordination - Not sure what that entails. I could do it if I understood the process.

Ticket follow-up - Sure - that would be interesting.

Regional tools (Kashif+?)- Dunno what that means, really. Nagios maintenance, maybe?

Documentation - It's a dirty job, but somebody's got to do it. The good thing is that it can't get much worse.

Security (Alessandra/Jeremy) - Not really my bag.

Monitoring - Sure - if I could get a bit of training from whoever does it now, I'd give it a go.

Accounting - Sure - I could do it if I understood the process.

Core grid-services - Dunno what that means, really.

Wider VO-services - Dunno what that means, really. Might be interesting to bring new VOs on line etc.

I hope that helps,

Steve

--
Steve Jones                             [log in to unmask]
System Administrator                    office: 220