Hi all,

So, to make some comments for Glasgow, since we were unavoidably detained:

The WLCG Rebus topology thing looks a bit odd to me: *every* Tier-2
site in the world seems to be publishing "EGEE" on it, unless I'm
misunderstanding how to use it (and the pledges bit of the page for
Tier-2s seems to be nonsensical at present, regarding the fractions
fulfilled). Am I missing something that's not minuted?

We're keen to get CVMFS working at Glasgow (although probably not this
week, what with people being at HEPSYSMAN and all), especially since
it takes some load off of the network for us and makes things
generally a bit simpler.

Sam