In the user interface for running New Segment is an option for saving
deformation fields.  These are in the form of image files containing
three volumes (y_*.nii) and can be used via the Deformations Utility.
Towards the end of the Using Dartel chapter of the manual, there are a
couple of usage examples for this function.

If you have already run the segmentation of your images (and can do a
bit of MATLAB scripting), you can write out the y_*.nii files from
what is saved in the seg8.mat files, via:

res   = load('blah_seg8.mat');
tmp1 = false(6,4); % Tissue class data to write
tmp2 = false(1,2); % Bias correction info to write
tmp3 = true(1,2); % Backward and Forward deformation fields
spm_preproc_write8(res,tmp1,tmp2,tmp3);

Best regards,
-John