Dear Jing,

Second level statistics in SPM are very similar for all modalities. Is still advisable to run the stats from the modality-specific Interface ('2nd level' button for M/EEG) because there might be modality-specific default settings. There is no comprehensive description of the stats in M/EEG chapters but there are examples in the MMN and 'Multimodal faces' tutorials. For the rest what you read in the PET chapter should be also applicable.

Best,

Vladimir