John,

Thanks for your reply, it seems to be exactly what I'm looking for.
I'm having diffuculties though using either this or what Michael
suggested (probably because of my lack of experience with analyse/nii
and SPM in general...

When I use normalization I get a warped version of my source image
which is in good alignment with the reference
(I checked that with spm_check_registration(images))
However, the output matrix size is not the same size as the reference
(and that's why I can't use Michael's approach)
When I use the deformation tool (using a parameters file saved in a
normalization process) I get 3 3D matrices, the same size as the
reference, but I'm having troubles interperating the results...

So any suggestions to what I'm doing wrong will be very much appreciated

Thanks again,
Yonatan