Thank you really much for your answer! I had suspicions with this
matrix, someone said that it would do the trick... I've now made new
ones. I didn't find any model in my version of spm where I could model
all interactions at the same time, do you know what this model would
look like? My categorical variables are both dichotomial, as you
thought. I did a matrix using one variable as condition and the other
two as covariates, and then I could model the interactions between the
condition and a covariate. This gives a matrix with seven columns (two
for the condition, then both covariates and both interactions, and
then a constant). So with two different matrices I should get all
interactions except for the one with all three variables... Does this
sound reasonable? How do I define the contrasts for this matrix?

Thank you again, and hopefully you can help me one more time!