Sorry, if the data isn't binary, add

temp=temp+((D.dat(:,:,:)>0).*i);

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 10:22 PM, Christian Lambert <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
On a similar vein:

- 3D->4D
-Load 4D in FSL
- View movie

OR:

data=spm_select(inf,'nii','ALL IMAGES')
temp=[];
for i=1:size(data,1)
D=nifti(data(i,:))
temp=temp+(D.dat(:,:,:).*i);
end

image=D
image.dat.fname=('GROUP_RESULT.nii')
image.dat(:,:,:)=temp;
create(image)

--> Now the misaligned image will have value i when you click on it, which will be its position in the list

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 9:57 PM, Chris Watson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
You could put all the images (or links of the images) into the same directory and then view them all using the movie function in Matlab.

Ellis, James wrote:

Hi All,

We’re running a connectivity analysis with 110 subjects, and the first step our software undertakes is to create a mask that is the overlap of all subject maps (first volume of their run).  Unfortunately, one of these subs is misaligned and needs to be purged.  I would like to avoid looking through each one individually.  I attempted some scripts that would run an imcalc of ‘i1+i2...i10’ (ten subs at a time) to just narrow down the suspects; also tried ‘i1&i2...&i10’ hoping this would create the same overlap map that MarsBar does.  Any bright ideas out there?  I would be much obliged.

Thanks,

James