Dear list

I am completely puzzled by the results of normalization in one subject. It just doesn't make sense (see attached image - CheckReg function and images obtained) The same slice is exposed - slice 90 for all steps - raw fMRI , after slice timing , after realign, after normalization and after smoothing.

Volumes are completely shifted in Y and Z projections after normlization.

This happens in only one subject, nothing similar in any other subjects.

I did try very different preprocessing steps - with inclusion and exclusion of mean image from the normalization, using movement parameters as multiple regressors, using artrepair toolbox and repair of bad volumes etc

I would be grateful if I would get any help - I am completely helpless in this situation and can't afford excluding this subject from my analysis.

THANK in advance

Laura