Dear Hadas

I'm also a beginner of VBM analysis and I had nearly no background knowledge for related issues.

Thanks for help from John and many others in the forum and I felt it was not so hard to start VBM analysis, especially under the construction from the tutorial by John. Most of questions I met were due to conflicts of software versions from different analytic tools or modalities that may not happen over more pure VBM analysis. (I felt current version of VBM software was mature and easy to use)

You can also consult the nice paper from Ridgway "Ten simple rules for reporting voxel-based morphometry studies."
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18314353

Sincerely yours,
David