Nadine,

It is recommended that you model the two event separately. You'll have a correct condition and an incorrect condition.

The general idea of modelling is to model as much of the variance as possible in the signal, since you know that you have two types of conditions, you should model both.

Best Regards, Donald McLaren
D.G. McLaren, Ph.D.
Harvard Medical School
Office: (773) 406-2464