Dear SPMer,

Thanks for concern!

I've got a problem when I use the SPM for the MEG data preprocessing:

With my data, if I "Epoch" first and "Filter" after, the data looks fine,
and I can also visualize my data in time course or scalp by
"dispay"-->"M/EEG" ; however, if I reverse the order to do the "filter"
first with some band pass filter and then do "Epoch", the data generate
lots of "NaN" and I can see nothing of MEG data in "dispay"-->"M/EEG". May
I ask what possibility this problem might be coursed?

Looking forward to your reply, and thanks in advance!

Best,

Jing