As far as I am concerned, typically one error vector is sufficient and
more or less the "standard". One might consider modeling different error
vectors if the assumption is that, let's say, incompatible errors differ
from compatible ones, e.g. in such they are committed faster (please
note that I made that up for the example). If you are not going to look
at the errors, I'd leave them in one vector, which in your case would
result in 5 total.

I'd be interested if there are other opinions on this, though.

Hope that helps,
Franziska

--
Franziska M. Korb, Ph.D.