Dear Pouya,

What system was your data recorded on and where were the electrodes?
In general there is no function in SPM to interpolate channel data so
there is no way for instance to go from Biosemi or EGI to 10-20
channels. I know there is such a functionality in BESA which is
commercial software. Not sure about any free packages.

Best,

Vladimir