only  if you disregard the process of normalization. Its not as simple as
voxel x in source image corresponds to voxel y in template image. The
normalization depends on several factors, including intensity and smoothing
parameters, so even if you could find code that attempts to do that it would
be flawed. I would just code it up the way I said to do it, but good luck
looking for the code that makes sense to you.

Cheers