Sent on behalf of Mark Rogan of Recall UK Ltd

We have recently opened our latest information centre in Heywood near Manchester, to celebrate this we are holding a one-off event and allowing people to come to the facility and see our security, fire protection, working practices and innovations.  This is a unique opportunity for records managers to see a state-of-the-art facility.

The event is of course free of charge and there are 3 sessions during the day:

·         Breakfast session: 9:15am to 11:15am

·         Lunch session: 12:15pm to 2:15pm

·         Evening session: 4:30pm to 6:30pm

It is a no obligation event, we will not be trying to hard sell on the day, it’s just an opportunity for people to know about Recall and what we do.

If you feel this is something of interest to you and your members I would be happy to provide further details, my only request is that to maintain the integrity of our security that anyone wishing to visit must register on our website: www.recall.co.uk/heywood

Kind Regards

Mark Rogan
Marketing Manager
Recall UK Ltd

3 Old Post Office Lane | London SE3 9BY.
Phone: +44 (0)20 8331 3502 | Mobile: +44 (0)7970 936403 | recall.com

Heywood_RecallAdv