Thanks, Ellie. I will check it out.

The impression I was given, again at the ARMA conference, is that we won’t have absolute flexibility to reshape the HESA data; there will be some limitation. I guess the rules and regs will make all of this clearer.

Best wishes

Tim.

From: Discussion list on the implications of the REF [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ellie James
Sent: 29 June 2011 10:05
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: HESA data and REF

Hello again

HESA have already consulted on new cost centres which map onto REF Units of Assessment, see http://www.hesa.ac.uk/dox/circulars/Cost_Centres/HESA_mapping_of_old_Cost_Centres_to_new_Cost_Centres_to_REF_UoAs.pdf

so it will be interesting to see how much flexibility REF allows for us to move data between cost centres.

Kind regards

Ellie

Ellie James

Research Planning & Project Manager