See US job ad:
http://lscctx.org/our-team/jobs/vp-accountable-care-predictive-modeling/

I particularly like, "... a new era in health care delivery in the
United States.  Through the use of data The ideal candidate must be
service and results oriented; have excellent written and verbal
communication skills;"

If you advertised a job in the EU expecting 55+ hours/week, which
official body would raise an objection?

No mention of remuneration.  Maybe US health care is a charity.

Anyone inclined to apply?

Allan
This email and any attachments are intended for the named recipient only. Its unauthorised use, distribution, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted.
If you have received it in error, please destroy all copies and notify the sender. In messages of a non-business nature, the views and opinions expressed are the author's own
and do not necessarily reflect those of Cefas.
Communications on Cefas’ computer systems may be monitored and/or recorded to secure the effective operation of the system and for other lawful purposes.

Please note that if you press the 'Reply' button your
message will go only to the sender of this message.
If you want to reply to the whole list, use your mailer's
'Reply-to-All' button to send your message automatically
to [log in to unmask]
Disclaimer: The messages sent to this list are the views of the sender and cannot be assumed to be representative of the range of views held by subscribers to the Radical Statistics Group. To find out more about Radical Statistics and its aims and activities and read current and past issues of our newsletter you are invited to visit our web site www.radstats.org.uk.