I forgot to mention that it should only take 20 minutes to complete!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Melanie K <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 11:38 AM
Subject: (Need Participants for an Online survey) Culturally Endorsed Leadership attributes Dissertation
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello Everyone,

My name is Melanie and I am currently working on my MSc Occupational Psychology dissertation. My project is about culturally endorsed implicit theories of leadership and employee perceptions of leader effectiveness, commitment and motivation: differences between England and USA. I need participants who are working in England or who are working in the USA. Please click the link below to participate. I appreciate your help. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns about the project. The consent form and debriefing is also contained in the link.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3TWYZ6R

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards,

Melanie Krajovan