Hi All,

It's been an awesome (but exhausting) two weeks. Over 7,000 students at 170 schools have asked 8,500 questions, cast thousands of votes and had 320 live chats with scientists. All our scientists have been brilliant, but there can be only ONE winner in each zone, and those winners are online now.
http://imascientist.org.uk/2011/06/congratulations-to-the-winning-scientists-2

Thanks to all our students, teachers and scientists who've made this event our biggest and busiest ever. Thanks to our main sponsor, the Wellcome Trust, and also to RCUK, The Institute of Physics, and Nelson Thorne, who also sponsored the event this time.

We'll be back next year! And, as always, I warn you NOT to visit the site, unless you want to get distracted by all the amazing questions...

Best wishes,

Sophia

--
Sophia Collins
Producer

Gallomanor Communications Ltd | www.gallomanor.com
01225 869413
31 Silver Street
Bradford on Avon
BA15 1JX

Registered in England & Wales, No. 03980700.
Registered Address: Duckmead Cottage, Farleigh Wick, Bradford-on-Avon, BA15 2PU

********************************************************************** Further information about the psci-com discussion list, including list archive, can be found at the list web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/psci-com.html You may also change your settings and subscribe/unsubscribe to psci-com from the web site.

Psci-com is part of the National Academic Mailing List Service, known as 'JISCMail'. It adheres to the JISCMail Acceptible Use Policy: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/policyandsecurity/acceptableuse.html and to the JISCMail guidelines for etiquette: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/policyandsecurity/etiquette.html

Email commands: 1. To suspend yourself from the list, whilst on leave, for example, send an email to mailto:[log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com mail -- [include hyphens]

leave psci-com -- [include hyphens]

Please allow up to 24 hours for these commands to activate. Remember that you will need to send commands using the same email address that you used to register on psci-com. To contact the Psci-com list owner, please send an email to: [log in to unmask]