I've just watched the trailer for the film and can't say whether I could write a cine-poem via the whole work.  The Australian Embassy here did sponsor a rather good exhibition of aboriginal art, and I was able to hear one of the artists talk about his work and the social conditions depicted.  Perhaps twenty years ago, I witnessed a distinctive live performance by the aboriginal band Yothu Yindi.  The lyrics at times approached political poetry.  Here are links to two versions of their hit single, TREATY.  The editing and production of the first one now strike me as somewhat heavy-handed (I wonder about the commercial impact on this official video) and therefore supplement it with a live performance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7cbkxn4G8U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFYxNOqzzg4

Barry