'promising,' indeed, Barry. & i might not have noticed it if not forewarned, either....

Doug
On 2011-06-02, at 3:45 PM, Barry Alpert wrote:

> "DOCUMENTS: alternative guide to dc underground is a collaborative project between Ayodamola Okunseinde and Yulia Graham investigating subjects of identity through photographic and physically interactive portraits. Based on the likenesses of artists from the DC metro area, the objective of this project is to chronicle connections between artists, their environment, personalities and work through portraiture. By exploring the underlining lattice structure of "subject" and "environment" we hope to revile previously unseen elements of creativity and personal connections that hold the DC area arts scene together."
>
> I love it when a typo which makes a certain amount of sense transforms its context into a found prose poem, though perhaps I'll excise the first sentence (included here to give you a fuller sense of the circumstance) if this text materializes elsewhere.
>
> Barry

Douglas Barbour

http://www.ualberta.ca/~dbarbour/
http://eclecticruckus.wordpress.com/

Latest books:
Continuations (with Sheila E Murphy)
http://www.uap.ualberta.ca/UAP.asp?LID=41&bookID=664
Wednesdays'
http://abovegroundpress.blogspot.com/2008/03/new-from-aboveground-press_10.html

Transforming once reasonable human beings into gullible idiots is one of the biggest businesses we have.

		Charles Simic