By examining photographs of Bryher, I've identified her officially uncredited role in the film, starting with her appearance behind the hotel's bar smoking a cigar and picking up the phone, nearly 3 minutes in as HD calls from her room in panic.  So thanks, David, for calling my attention to this film again, because on previous occasions I had believed the on-screen credits and assumed that Charlotte Arthur was playing that character, and that Bryher, daughter of the richest man in England, was the off-screen producer.

Otherwise, I've just stumbled upon the only other surviving film (lost for nearly 80 years) from Kenneth MacPherson and Bryher, the 6.5 minute Monkeys' Moon, featuring understated performances by their pets:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09S3knF75v0

Barry