From: Poetryetc: poetry and poetics [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Barry Alpert
Sent: 15 June 2011 19:28
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: GUARANTEED found poem

Advertising for one particular guaranteed funeral plan appears so often on
television screens in this area of guaranteed administrative incompetence
that I'm certain it's guaranteed to fail.  To further my case, I need merely
to cite numerous scandals and failures at cemeteries and mortuaries which
have been recently reported on by local print and video journalists.

So for me, your found language not fresh enough to constitute a striking
found poem.  Watch for one Republican presidential candidate to rewrite your
text by adding a colon at the end followed by 2 lines:  don't / die.

Barry