Sharon, I tend to agree with Max. It doesn't have to be anything outstanding
- in fact, better if it isn't - but something plain like 'becoming alive' or
'coming to life' .... and do you need 'it's' in the last line? Nice twist in
the rhythm with 'something else/almost in your grasp'

Again I feel guilty being critical, even if it is constructive, when I
haven't even written a snap! I'll post when soon just to appease my guilt.

Andrew

--
Andrew
http://hispirits.blogspot.com/