Wonderful debate -- just the sort I love, and anyway, I hear my name.

But I'm swamped with activities and can't respond. Busy all this week
here in Daejeon (Korea), except tomorrow, when I have to be in Seoul.
And next tuesday i fly to Milan (to give my paper with Roberto
Verganti on design research).  I hope to be able to give a coherent
response this weekend.

Don