Dear Ken, Francois et al,

Subject headers, list names, whatever it is;
Grumpy or cheery
Elfin-ic or volcan-ic
Everyone entitles a thought
Without a sheer sense of impeccable logic
Hint of fun and humor
Staunch sense of wonder &
Human sensitivity & humility & intellectual conscience
Design research will just be another rhetoric

Only with rigour in discovery & practice
In the highest integrity
Shall we thus find the true worth of design research
And I look forward to think that design thinking will be one of
The most respected discipline into innovative services,products
And policies truly adding living quality.

What hell shall be,
It's still a distance way to go!

2 sense on the move

Best regards,