I was thinking of the RSS as output.
We can do SWORD 1.x input already if that helps.
SWORD 2.0 is planned for after PF right now.
    - Dan

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 11:19, Pat Lockley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Happy to do that, as long as couch has a COBOL wrapper (now is that a
nerd joke, or a statement on DoD educational funding ;) )

It seems an RSS feed equals a "node" view would facilitate the rapid
ingest of as much UKOER as possible.

--
Daniel R. Rehak, Ph.D.

ADL Technical Advisor