Yes, nodes still on all the metadata stuff.

We've abstracted couch away with our APIs, but if you setup your node, you can get to the raw couch store.

There is a placeholder in the spec for a RSS access/publishing services. The idea is that it would sit on top of couch, watch for changes, and then publish an Atom Feed of what comes into the node.  Anyone want to write it?

  - Dan