Yes...and the so called “blended” repository never really seems to have gained traction. Think I might know why *goes back to Sisyphean task of configuring “blended” repository*

From: Open Educational Resources [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Amber THOMAS
Sent: 22 June 2011 15:02
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: SWORD 1.3 Publication Date

Thanks Nick, I agree there is a lot of overlap of concerns and it’s great to make links across. From where I sit it seems there aren’t many people with feet firmly in both camps, perhaps because the repository aspect is a little more in the background in OER projects? But that’s just my impression. Definitely much to be learnt from both areas. Keep it coming J