From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of jacqui livock
Sent: 13 June 2011 15:08
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Kneeling

Hi and happy Monday

I am wondering if anyone is aware of anything that can help me.

I have seen a person today who kneels a lot and she has fab spinal posture when she does. otherwise she has to stoop when standing.

When I have worked with tradesmen in the past and the job demands that are on their knees they can use gel knee pads in work trousers. I have tried Arco and the usual places and am looking to find an equivalent pad for a lady to use with a skirt or suit trousers.

anyone got any ideas?

Jacqui

No virus found in this message.