Hi Grant

I am sure everyone on the list will miss you and all the hard work you put into the FB page.  Hope all goes wonderfully well for you in Singapore, and we look forward to continuing to receive words of wisdom from you once you’ve found your feet in Singapore.

All the best

Bashyr

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Grant Ciccone
Sent: 12 June 2011 17:53
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Thankyou and till me meet again!

Dear esteemed colleagues,

I am not one to contribute regularly to the list as many of the postings have often  reflected dilemmas in my area of practice and the replies given have always been useful in resolving the issues I have faced. This list has proven invaluable, as well as the various attachments which I have kept and archived for future reference and use

This is my last posting as I will be emigrating to Singapore shortly  where I have been offered a fantastic opportunity there and accepted it without any hesitation.  Not that the remuneration package had anything to do with it!

I have even met a number of list colleagues who have become dear friends.

I have gained much from the list, my practice has been enhanced and the organisations I have worked for have benefitted as they have seen their absence rates reduced.

I am not sure if  I will be able to rejoin the list after my relocation to Singapore but will endeavour to do so.  For those of you who are also members of the UK Occupational Health Practitioners Facebook page, this will continue to be updated on a regular basis.

All that is left for me to thank you all for disseminating and sharing  your practice information  I am certain I will be able to use it in my new role.

I wish you all much great and continued success in your careers.

Grant