From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Hawkins, Matthew X
Sent: 30 June 2011 09:52
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Food Handler assessment

Hi list,

Does anyone out there undertake routine assessment/screening on Food Handlers, apart from pre-placement, following illness/absence or return from abroad?

I appreciate that regulations and guidance do not require this, I'm just attempting to see what is common (not necessarily best) practice.

Thanks,

Matt

Matt Hawkins

Process Manager

Medical and Occupational Health

Occupational Health, Safety & Environment (OHSE)

Unilever UK&I

Tel: 01372 945601

Mob: 07785 226686

Unilever UK Limited
Registered in England & Wales; Company No 334527
Registered Office:  Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead KT22 7GR

“The information in this email and any files transmitted with it is intended only for the named recipient and may be confidential.  If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of or taking action based on this email (or any files transmitted with it) is strictly prohibited.  If this email is marked “personal” Bakkavor Holdings Limited (or any of its associated companies) is not liable in any way for its content.  Bakkavor Holdings Limited (or any of its associated companies) shall not be liable for this email (or any files transmitted with it) if altered, changed or falsified.  Please note that Bakkavor Holdings Limited (and any of its associated companies) reserves the right to monitor and read any emails sent to and received by Bakkavor Holdings Limited (or any of its associated companies) in accordance with and to the extent permitted by applicable legal rules.

“Bakkavor “ is a trading name of Bakkavor Holdings Limited (and certain of its associated companies).  Bakkavor Holdings Limited is registered in England and Wales as a limited company, registered number 06215286.  Registered Office: West Marsh Road, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE11 2BB”.