Hi Campell,

Attached is the confined space medical I developed some time ago.

Owen Donnelly

From: Milne Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wed, June 22, 2011 6:19:02 PM
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] CONFINED SPACE MEDICALS - Questionnaires

Dear List,

I have a client who is about to start some confined space working,

I would be grateful if anyone could share their assessment forms,

Either a self administered assessment or clinically led assessment.

Many Thanks

Campbell

The information in this email and in any attachment(s) is commercial in confidence.

If you are not the named addressee(s) or if you receive this email in error then any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited.

Please return it to the sender and delete all copies. Thank you.

Whilst e-mail and attachments are virus checked Gloucestershire Healthcare Community does not accept any liability in respect of any virus which is not detected.

Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of their respective organisation.

Gloucestershire Primary Care Trust : http://www.glospct.nhs.uk
2gether NHS Foundation Trust : http://www.partnershiptrust.org.uk/
Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust : http://www.gloshospitals.org.uk