Thanks Anne.
Bronwen.....Anne is correct, we have just had a fantastic annual conference, sorry you missed it.
We are a very active group and over recent years we have grown significantly throughout the North West, hence the name change.
Have a look at our website www.gmohng.co.uk
Our next meeting is in September, followed by the annual dinner in November. We have speakers at both, who present on the latest OH topics. Study days and events are posted on our website throughout the year and there are always discounted rates for members.
New members are always welcome.
Kind regards
Allison
Secretary-North West OH Group