Ruth,

Thought I would flag this Jiscmail discussion to you.

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of richard chalkley (IAH-C)
Sent: 20 June 2011 15:52
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Workplace Wellbeing / Health Promotion

All,

Our Health and Safety Group looking at a health promotion campaign for this autumn and would like to hear of some ideas that have worked well for you in the past.

We will likely do something along the lines of the 10,000 steps challenge with free pedometers which we are trying within our team as a trial. Any other ideas that might be better or would fit in would be great.

We have 2 sites both of which are fairly rural if that helps.

Thanks in advance,

Richard.

Richard Chalkley, BSc(Hons), TechIOSH, MISTR, SIIRSM
Radiation Protection Officer and Safety Advisor
Institute for Animal Health
Compton
Newbury
Berkshire
RG20 7NN

Tel: 01635 578411
Fax: 01635 577338

The information contained in this message may be confidential or legally privileged and is intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this message in error please delete it & notify the originator immediately.
Unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is forbidden & may be unlawful.
The contents of this e-mail are the views of the sender and do not necessarily represent the views of the Institute.
This email and associated attachments has been checked locally for viruses but we can accept no responsibility once it has left our systems.
Communications on Institute computers are monitored to secure the effective operation of the systems and for other lawful purposes.

The Institute for Animal Health is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England no. 559784.
The Institute is also a registered charity, Charity Commissioners Reference No. 228824

The information in this email and in any attachment(s) is commercial in confidence.

If you are not the named addressee(s) or if you receive this email in error then any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited.

Please return it to the sender and delete all copies. Thank you.

Whilst e-mail and attachments are virus checked Gloucestershire Healthcare Community does not accept any liability in respect of any virus which is not detected.

Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of their respective organisation.

Gloucestershire Primary Care Trust : http://www.glospct.nhs.uk
2gether NHS Foundation Trust : http://www.partnershiptrust.org.uk
Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust : http://www.gloshospitals.org.uk

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/filearea.cgi?LMGT1=OCC-HEALTH ******************************** Please remove this footer before replying.