Anyone interested in the attached vacancy?  If so, let me know.  We've extended the close date for applications.

All the best
Craig

Craig Welsh
Business Communications/ HR Manager
INEOS ChlorVinyls / INEOS Enterprises
Telephone: + 44 (0) 1928 511528
Fax: +44 (0) 1928 569459

INEOS is a trade mark, the property of INEOS Capital Limited. The "Bubble Logo", CERECLOR,  DX PLUS, MEFLEX, METHOKLONE, PERKLONE, SOLVE-CARE, TRIKLONE and TRISEC are trade marks, the property of INEOS Chlor Limited. CEREPLAS, DIRECT SALT, HYDROSOFT, LINDROX AND WHITEROX are trade marks, the property of INEOS Enterprises Limited.  BICHLOR,  CHLORCOAT, FM and PEMcoat  are trade marks, the property of INEOS Technologies Limited.  EVIPOL is a trade mark, the property of INEOS Vinyls UK Limited.