Lyle:

Thanks for the information. I'll take a while to meditate on
what you've presented and will respond in due course.
The more detailed and comprehensive descriptions we have,
the better.

If you've extracted any of the wedges and feathers or found
any tools used or apparently loose (a metal detector would be a boon
device), any additional remarks on them--in particular as regards
wear or deformation--would be welcome.

Another tacit concern we probably share aside from documentation
of the site and material are preservation possibilities, which
explains the nod to rescue archeology, especially if the site
is newly emergent from a long spell underwater.

I salute your interest.

Regards,

Edward Hennessey