Hello Soma. I am interested to know where I can get a copy of your book on
traditional midwives of India. Thanks

kind regards

Maggie Banks

RM, RGON, PhD

Next available
<http://www.birthspirit.co.nz/Education/Intensives/MidwiferySkillsForEmergen
cies2011.php> Midwifery Skills for Emergencies Intensive  7-9 March 2012

Next
<http://www.birthspirit.co.nz/Education/Intensives/MindBodySpirit2010.php>
Mind, Body and Spirit Workshop is on 15- 21 January 2012

<http://www.birthspirit.co.nz/Education/Seminars/WaitingWaitingWaiting2011.p
hp> Waiting, Waiting, Waiting ! A Post-dates Workshop Thursday, 13 October
2011

<http://www.birthspirit.co.nz/Education/Seminars/WaterbirthTheRisingTide2011
.php> Waterbirth - The Rising Tide Workshop Tuesday, 8 November 2011

15 Te Awa Road, RD 3, Hamilton 3283, New Zealand

Phone 64 7 8564612; Fax 64 7 8563070; Email  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>