From: Dr Jim Bugslag <[log in to unmask]>

> I find it fascinating that there is actually a word, dendrite, to describe a
hermit living in a tree.

well, Jim, trees were notably larger, en ces temps la.

the real miracle here is the fact that Dave could have found a tree large
enough to actually live in *in Mesopotamia,* which is particularly noted for
being Dendritacally Challenged.

>> On Thursday, June 23, 2011, at 11:41 pm, Terri Morgan sent:

> >> David of Thessalonika (d. c540) was from Mesopotamia. He must have made
his way to Thessalonika at a young age, because he was a hermit outside the
city for seventy years – living three of them in a tree.

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]