medieval-religion: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and culture apologies for cross-posting

Dear all,
Encouraged by the feedback I have gotten for my images of San Vitale, I have today posted 26 photos of the Mausoleum of Galla Placidia in Ravenna:
http://www.kornbluthphoto.com/GallaPlacidia.html
In addition to the standard views, you will find such oddities as the little golden men enmeshed in vines, and the lintel with panthers and kantharos.
I have also posted the Tunic of Balthild in Chelles (for those who do not study the early medieval period, a unique Merovingian survival):
http://www.kornbluthphoto.com/TunicBalthild.html
--both an overall view and several details of the embroidery.
Incidentally, I have recently read an interesting article on the Tunic: Carsten Juwig, "Die Gewandreliquie der heiligen Balthilde. Überlegungen zu ihrem Bildstatus und Funktionskontext," in Carsten Juwig and Catrin Kost, ed., Bilder in der Archäologie - eine Archäologie der Bilder? (Münster 2010), 197-222.
The next batch of images will not be posted quite as quickly!
Best,
Genevra