Hello,
I'm just trying to plan some training and development events for the East Midlands Digital Ambassador Network (funded by Renaissance) and am looking for venues in the region where we could run these.  We need to have computer/web access for up to 10 people.  We already have Newark Beacon on our radar, but wondered whether there were any other cost effective options that people are aware of e.g. in Nottingham, Leicester, Derby or other easily accessible places - but ones that don't cost a fortune?  Any ideas welcome!
Many thanks,
Alex

Alex Woodall
Digital Access Development Officer