Hi everyone,

We have approximately 1000+ DVD KWIK cases to dispose of (all triggered with tattle tape).  Product description is available via the link below.

http://www.plescon.co.uk/product-details/dvd-slimline/

If anyone is interested in having these, then please do contact me (preferably by Friday 1 July) and we can negotiate a suitable price and method of delivery.

Thanks,

Martin Edwards
Team Leader - Circulation Desk / Uwch Gynorthwy-ydd Gwybodaeth, Cylchrediad
Learning and Information Services / Gwasanaethau Dysgu a Gwybodaeth
University of Wales, Newport / Prifysgol Cymru, Casnewydd
Caerleon Campus / Campws Caerllion
Lodge Road / Heol y Porthdy
NEWPORT / Casnewydd
NP18 3QT
Telephone / Rhif ffôn: +44 (0) 1633 432920
LIS / GDG  Fax / Ffacs: +44 (0) 1633 432105
Email / E-bost: [log in to unmask]
Website / Safle we: http://www.newport.ac.uk http://lis.newport.ac.uk