From: lis-pub-libs: UK Public Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Susan Gough
Sent: 20 June 2011 15:34
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Hotmail

We are having problems with Hotmail our customers are able to log in but ‘with errors on page’. Once in no one has been able to open any emails, compose them or anything else. We have Windows XP & IE 7 installed although we’ve tried a PC that has IE 8 with the same result. Has anyone else had this problem and if so have you managed to solve it?

Susan Gough
Digital Citizenship Manager
Southend on Sea Borough
Libraries
Central Library
Victoria Avenue

Southend on Sea
SS2 6EX

Tel +44 (0)1702 534123/4
Fax +44 (0)1702 612652

Try our new online resource Byki for learning a new language. OED online and Ancestry have updated their websites.

Safe cleanhealthyprosperousexcellentCreating a better Southend

The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may be subject to legal professional privilege. It is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately. Unless you are the intended recipient or his/her representative you are not authorised to, and must not, read, copy, distribute, use or retain this message or any part of it. Communications sent to or from this organisations may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation

At present the integrity of e-mail across the Internet cannot be guaranteed and messages and documents sent via this medium are potentially at risk. You should perform your own virus checks before opening any attachments. All liability is excluded to the extent permitted by law for any claims arising from the use of this medium by Southend-on-Sea Borough Council.

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

The views expressed in this email are personal and may not necessarily reflect those of Swindon Borough Council unless explicitly stated otherwise. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you should not copy it for any purpose, or disclose it's contents to any other person. Senders and recipients of email should be aware that, under the Data Protection Act 1998 and Freedom of Information Act 2000, the contents may have to be disclosed. The contents may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation This footnote also confirms that this email has been swept by Anti-Virus software for the presence of computer viruses. However, Swindon Borough Council cannot accept liability for viruses that may be in this email and we recommend that you check all emails with an appropriate virus scanner.